Thursday, November 10, 2011

sexual intimacy in marriage

OK, so why wouldn't I talk about it?  All the wrong people are.  Everyday I sort through my junk email and find such vile emails, (that I do not open by the way!).  Sleep with two women, my husband is gone so come on over... and it just sickens me.  So tonight I am speaking to about 30 women on the topic of sexual imtimacy in marriage.  It is such and important and beautiful part of a marriage relationship but needs to be cultivated and nurtured.  Many couples struggle in this area of their marriage and have no where to go that is safe to learn and ask questions they may have.  So... we are creating a safe place for women to come and grow in this area.  We will talk about the "baggage" most women carry into their marriage, the differences in men and women, and how to "love your man" ... so you too can be the wife of a happy husband.  I am on a mission to see marriages flourish and become all they were meant to be.  Did I mention how much I love being married?

1 comment:

  1. Terri! We loved your message. I was amazed that our generally reserved MOPS group opened up so much - you are fabulous at creating a safe and open place. Love you!

    ReplyDelete