Saturday, September 8, 2012

R E S P E C T , that was my topic last Sunday when I had the privilege of teaching at Covenant Presbyterian.  Respect is a man's greatest need, and men need it most from their wives.  I asked the women if they had a vision for their marriages.  I asked if their husbands would say that their wives showed them honor and respect publically and privately.  I shared a quote from John Maxwell that goes something like this:
"Make the big decisions first and then the rest of life is managing those decisions."  I decided early in our marriage that I wanted to be the greatest blessing in Ty's life.  I wanted to be a part of seeing him become an amazing man of God.  I will share next blog entry some of the ways I manage the decision to love and respect my husband.


Theo looks like he is about to make a big decision.  I hope it is that he NEVER WANTS TO MOVE OUT OF NONNIE'S HOUSE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment