Sunday, December 4, 2011

cheesy christmas movies

I have watched about 6 Hallmark Christmas movies so far this season.  My hubby thinks they are cheesy but I like them.  They are usually sweet stories with no violence, profanity or vulgarity.  I guess that makes them G rated.  One movie last week was about a single mother with three children whose husband up and left her and took everything.  She had to completely start over with nothing and moved to a small town to start her life over.  The people of the town took her and her children under their wing and helped her build a new life.  People gave of their time and resources to come along side her in her time of need.  It reminded me once again that it truly is more blessed to give than recieve.

1 comment:

  1. DVRs are great for the cheesy Christmas movies. My husband is great at finding them and hitting "record" for me. I may have exceeded the 6 you watched last season ;o) I love them too. His only requirement is that I watch them, not "we" ;o) Rieta

    ReplyDelete