Wednesday, April 4, 2012

what's waiting in your mailbox?

I have three magazines I subscribe to and love it each month when they arrive.


When my Rachael Ray magazine arrives, I flip through the pages and look for the recipies that I want to try that month.  Next....


My Better Homes and Gardens arrives and I flip through the pages, inevitably stopping on the pages with the recipies that look good to me, then.... 


My 'taste of home' arrives and there are usually at least two recipes I want to try out.  More times than not, the recipies are "keepers" that I want to make again in the future.  So, I have these magazines laying around and I can't seem to throw any of them away....


What if there is one more recipe that I need to try but have not had a chance to make yet.  And then before I know it, the next months issue arrives.  What a dilemma I have.  What's a girl to do???
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment