Monday, February 13, 2012


This is an email I recieved last week that I wanted to share with you:

I was writing to let you know that we have met once before at the Starbucks I used to work at, one day when you and Ty were there (I met him years ago when I was a volunteer at the Hope Center). Anyways, the day you were there you prayed for me. I was pregnant with my fourth baby, but was being encouraged to "terminate." The doctors were telling me that the baby was not actually a baby, but a cancerous tumor that would never develop and could be fatal to me. I was telling you & Ty about this and you asked if you could pray for me, I gladly accepted. To make a very long story short, our little "tumor" is now almost 17 months old. Elijah (Eli) is our little ball of sunshine who is adored by his 3 siblings and family. Jake & I feel so blessed by God for the miracle of his life.

I wanted to let you know that I appreciated your kindness that day. Due to the prayers of many and the grace & goodness of God, Elijah is alive & well. Thanks for being so sweet to me that day, it did not go unnoticed :)

What an amazing story of a miracle in our midst.  So glad she shared.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love that you shared this :)

    Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! What a miracle for sure......Love you Terri! Amy

    ReplyDelete